- Mosquito-proof your tank inlets without interrupting the flow of water into your tank
- Stainless steel 0.955mm aperture tank screen
- UV-stabilised polypropylene
- Filter leaves and debris to keep them out of your tank
- Available in different sizes
Tank Screens are the final barrier for keeping leaves, debris, mosquitoes and other pests out of your rainwater. Keeping these contaminants out helps to protect the quality of the water you collect.
With its mosquito-proof 955 micron stainless-steel mesh, the Tank Screen prevents mosquitoes from entering your tank via the tank inlets. Importantly, it still allows for a maximum flow rate of up to 11 litres per second and minimises splashing so you don’t just protect your rainwater – you get more of it.
In many countries, states and other jurisdictions, mosquito-proof tank inlet screens are mandatory. Rain Harvesting’s mosquito-proof screens are pre-installed by many leading tank manufacturers. And if your tank doesn’t come with a screen, you can install one yourself.