We’re a large organisation with a family feel. Our high retention rate is one we’re proud of and the team at Bunnings work hard to achieve. We ask our team regularly for feedback and take our responsibility to provide a safe, secure and rewarding environment to work in very seriously.
Bunnings guiding principles
Our guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation; they’re the key to our culture, achieving our vision… and building a Bunnings career.
The benefits of Bunnings jobs
As a Bunnings team member you'll enjoy benefits including:
• Flexible working arrangements
• Competitive remuneration
• Team member & spouse discount
• Career opportunities across Australia and New Zealand
• Opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan
• Paid Parental Leave for eligible team members
• Ongoing career development & training in everything from forklifts to leadership
• Opportunities to make a real difference in your community & environment
• Be a part of our fun Social Club and participate in team sporting events, BBQ's, picnics, quiz nights and much more
• Bunnings work includes a fun environment where you get to wear your jeans to work
Bunnings community commitment
The team at Bunnings work hard to engage with the communities in which we operate, actively contributing to causes and organisations that benefit our communities.
We pursue sustainability within our operations by striving to make them socially responsible, environmentally aware and economically viable.
By living our values and operating sustainably, we will continue to “build the best” and earn the right to serve our customers tomorrow and into the future.
Bunnings hardware careers and retail jobs
Our ambition is to provide our customers with the widest range of home improvement products at warehouse prices every day, backed with the best service. Come join us!
Just select the store locations, retail jobs, and hardware careers that interest you.
Bunnings are proudly part of the Wesfarmers group. Get information on Wesfarmers here.