- Ergonomic and health and safety benefits — extensions allow stand-up driving for appropriate applications, making work less stressful on the back, shoulders and knees
- Precise self-locking depth adjustments allow for consistent fastener drive depth
- Collated quik drive® fastener strips are engineered to hold screws away from the surface and not scratch the jobsite materials
- Adjustable depth setting for perfect countersinking
- QuikLock™ coupling allows for easy assembly and disassembly so system can be used without the Extension Pole
The PROSDDM25KA (PRO300 & PRO200) is designed for underlay, sub-floor, decking, and cladding applications. Incorporating a precision countersink adjustment that produces consistent screw depth, combined with the auto-feed mechanism delivers fast, hassle-free driving on the jobsite.
PRO300 Attachment: 8G-10G, 40mm – 75mm
PRO200 Attachment: 6G-8G, 20mm – 50mm