- Vitreous Enamel lining provides a durable and hygienic hard finish to prevent rusting and corrosion
- Designed to operate as low pressure heavy head — 120 kPa
- Popular models offer three inlets from which to choose from: bottom, left and right hand sides
- Backed by the Rheem nationwide service network
- Suitable for a household of 2-3 people
The Rheem Low-Pressure Vitreous Enamel cylinders continue to offer the most reliable long-term solution to water heating for homeowners, landlords and property managers.
Proven and trusted VE technology suits a wider range of water conditions.
Ideal for many areas where copper or stainless steel is unsuitable.