- Easily connects to Beams without the use of tools
- Use with Beams and Safety Pins to create 400kg weight loading shelves
- Black Powder Coated Steel
- The first step in building your Rack It 400KG system
- Designed for Rack It 400KG systems with 530 Rack depth
Step 1 of 4 – Add your Support Braces
You’ve selected your Beam width, now it’s time to choose your system depth.
Rack It 400KG is available in 430 and 530mm system depths. Which one you choose will determine which Braces, Uprights and Shelves you will use. Shelf Support Braces are required for each shelf in your system to guarantee the 400kg weight loading and shelf integrity.
This 520mm Brace is specifically designed for use with 530mm depth Rack It 400KG systems. For 430mm depth systems, 420mm Braces (I/N 2760547) are required.
The number of braces you need for each shelf depends on the width of your Beams:
• 949mm Beams require 2 Support Braces
• 1249mm Beams require 2 Support Braces
• 1541mm Beams require 4 Support Braces
• 1841mm Beams require 4 Support Braces
Before you move onto to Step 2, don’t forget to grab some Safety Pins (I/N 2760238) to complete Step 1 and ensure your Beams are secure.
Rack It 400KG is a modular storage system made up of Beams, Braces, Uprights, Shelves and Accessories. Following our 4 Step process, you can choose exactly how your system will look, making it work for you. Choose your width, height and depth, extend with additional bays and optimise with a range of accessories. No rush though, you can start small and extend over time.