- Tested to hold 1000kg per shelf when used with Braces and Safety Pins
- 2464mm Beams create a useable shelf width of 2400mm
- 2464mm Beams require 6 Braces per shelf
- Rack It 1000KG Beams are available in 5 widths
- The first step in building your Rack It 1000KG system
Step 1 of 4 – Select your Beams
The next chapter in your storage story starts here, with your choice of Beam width.
Rack It 1000KG Beams are available in 972, 1264, 1872, 2464 and 2765mm widths. Two Beams are required for each shelf you want in your system.
This 2464mm Beam creates a useable shelf width of 2400mm.
To complete Step 1 and unlock the full potential of your 1000kg weight loading shelves, you’ll need to grab some Support Braces and Safety Pins (I/N 2760238).
Each shelf in your system made using 2464m Beams requires 6 Support Braces (I/N 2760515).
Rack It 1000KG is a modular storage system, built tough, made up of Beams, Braces, Uprights, Shelves and Accessories. Following our 4 Step process, you can choose exactly how your system will look, making it work for you. Choose your width and height, extend with additional bays and optimise with a range of accessories. No rush though, you can start small and extend over time.