- Manufactured from PEFC Certified forests in Chile by Arauco
- LFE Panel Low Formaldehyde Emissions
- Ultrasound Tested on the production line
- AS/NZS 2269 Structurally certified to F11
- WBP Marine Bonded Phenolic Glue
IBS PlyFloor has been designed for use as a flooring substrate as well as an ideal substrate under roofing or decking rubber membranes. Being certified to AS/NZS 2269 to a strength grade of F11 gives the assurance of structural integrity along with the knowledge that this is a product designed for use in New Zealand.
IBS PlyFloor is a certified A bond using an Exterior Phenol-Formaldehyde resin, emission class E0, complying with other international Low Formaldehyde Emission (LFE) requirements like JAS Super-E0.
A Plastic Tonge and Groove runs along the length of the sheets and makes it easy when flooring directly over Joists.
IBS Plyfloor is only available as H3.2 Treated to give you the maximum protection against the elements.