- Rmporary weather protection to the building envelope prior to cladding installation
- Fast close-in allows for earlier interior finishing
- The panels can be exposed for a maximum of 180 days during the construction cycle
- Provides structural bracing when installed as per bracing specifications
- Manufactured from sustainably-grown NZ plantation pine.
Ecoply® Barrier 2440mm x 1200mm x 7mm is a plywood panel that is part of the Ecoply Barrier System providing a weather tight and rigid air barrier for drained and vented cavity systems outside the building frame. This effectively replaces traditional building wrap in the cavity, while providing structural bracing and forming a strong secondary line of defence against moisture penetration into the building envelope.