- The most cost effective way of protecting subsoil drains
- Extends the service life of perforated drain systems by filtering out silt and sand
- Made in New Zealand to meet RMS specification standard 3553
- Constructed from a strong and seamless synthetic fabric
- It's quick and easy to install with a preloaded disposable applicator
Filter Sleeve is a tested and proven solution for protecting subsoil drains from sedimentation. Manufactured as a three dimensional knitted fabric, Filter Sleeve comes in a seamless length to fit a range of pipe sizes.
It provides a filter for coarse sandy particles which would ordinarily enter an unprotected subsoil drain. Filter Sleeve also acts as a stabiliser to help support and maintain the surrounding soil.
Filter Sleeve is your first choice for protecting perforated pipe subsoil drains.