Bunnings
Icon - Website - Mobile - Add to project list.svgIcon - Website - Mobile - Cart.svg

Sign in to your account

Project list

Sign in to your account

Bosch Blue

Bosch Blue 18V GAL 18V-40 Fast Charger

No reviews yet

I/N: 0165936

No reviews yet

I/N: 0165936

Features

  • Optimised charging speed: Optimised charging speed for compact 18 V batteries as it charges an 18 V 4.0 Ah battery in 48 mins to 80%.
  • Compact: Due to its modern and sleek design
  • Professional 18V System: 100% compatible with all Bosch Professional 18 V batteries.
The Bosch GAL 18V-40 charger has a charging current of 4.0 amperes and features an intelligent regulated dual-mode charging system. This means that the first 80% of the charge is fast, with the remaining 20% charged at a steady rate to prolong the life of the battery.

The GAL 18V-40 has a modern and sleek design with an error indicator which alerts users if charging is interrupted, and a battery status indicator to inform users when charging is complete.

Details

Dimensions

 

Width

Height

Depth

Product

140mm96mm252mm

Package

140mm96mm252mm

Weight

Easy To Carry

Total Weight 0.55kg

Specifications

Colour
Black
Model Name
GAL 18V-40
Model Number
1600A019RN

Warranty & Returns

Register within 4 weeks of purchase to receive a 6 year warranty on tools, batteries and chargers via the Bosch Power Tools website.

We will gladly assist with returns and exchanges of this product in accordance with our returns and exchanges policy.

Ratings & Reviews