- Can be cured fast or slow to repair gaps, cracks, holes and dents
- Can be painted immediately to leave an invisible repair
- Faster curing than conventional solvent or water-based fillers
- Waterproof and will not rot
- Added coloured oxide enhances staining
Please be aware, this product is considered a dangerous good and the amount able to be purchased may be restricted. Loading and transportation requirements apply to you when purchasing or collecting this product.
CRC Builders Fill is a permanent repair or filler that can be used on a variety of surfaces. It is ideal to repair gaps, cracks, holes, dents or replacing rotten or missing wood sections. CRC Builders Fill is smooth and easily applied, with exceptional adhesion. It can be moulded to shape and trimmed while still semi hard. The unique ceramic additive makes CRC Builders Fill a superior filler. It cures by a chemical reaction so it will not shrink like common air drying fillers, will not rot and is waterproof.
Once set it can be cut, sawn, drilled, chiselled, nailed, filed, sanded painted and screwed into.