- Feature simple to operate digital keypad with LCD display and a programmable combination of 3 to 8 digits.
- Solid steel construction for higher resistance to attack
- Pre-drilled holes (fixing bolts supplied) allow permanent mounting to floors, walls, or most hard surfaces for additional security.
- Uses 4 AA size batteries (1.5V). In case of battery failure, the safe can be operated with a manual override function with 2 security override keys supplied.
- Battery compartment is located inside the door to prevent tampering.
Yale Standard Digital Safes Series - The trustworthy partner for your home security. Incorrect Entry Alarm feature - Inputting the incorrect code 4 times sounds an internal alarm for 3 minutes and locks out the code pad for that time. Manual override can be used during an alarm. Black power coat interior and exterior finish.