- Three stage adjustable paint jet horizontal, vertical and round. The adjustable paint flow volume gives greater control & allows for the sprayer to be used with most paints undiluted
- Click & Paint® System. This system allows for the front spray attachment to be quickly and easily interchanged, great when using different colours and materials. Check out the extra attachments available
- The 600ml Gravity Fed Pot attachment is perfect for medium to small projects, comes with an easy refill stand, & the small profile funnel feed design enables you to reach tight places
- Revolutionary iSpray technology provides improved atomisation with up to 60% more airflow to providing a soft spray pattern that returns a smooth, even coverage with any coating in just one pass
- HVLP technology (High Volume Low Pressure) atomises paint under very low pressure (around 4 to 12 psi), providing a superior finish with reduced overspray
Wagner W690 is a powerful, efficient and versatile DIY Paint Sprayer; the ultimate complete kit which comes with both the iSpray attachment with 1.8L container; perfect for ceilings, walls & larger projects; & the 600ml Gravity Fed Pot for smaller projects & detailing. With adjustable air flow & paint flow it enables the sprayer to be used with most paints undiluted, delivering a great finish every time. It’s light & easy to use with its 3.5m air hose.
The Wagner’s unique i-Spray nozzle a key technical innovation that allows interior acrylic paints to be atomised finely to achieve even paint coverage and a perfect finish on your walls and ceilings. Thick exterior acrylics can also be sprayed onto coarser surfaces. Instead of applying two coats of paint with a brush or roller, paint fast with Flexio and spray the same amount of paint in much less than half the time.