- Click and Paint® System. This system allows for the front spray attachment to be quickly and easily removed from the gun in under 5 seconds. It’s great when using different colours and materials
- The On/Off trigger on the gun activates the motor so that it only runs when spraying, increasing the life of the unit
- Perfect application in every position even when working overhead
- Three stage adjustable paint jet horizontal, vertical and round. The adjustable paint flow volume gives greater control and allows for the sprayer to be used with most paints undiluted
- HVLP technology (High Volume Low Pressure) atomises paint under very low pressure (around 4 to 12 psi), providing a superior finish with reduced overspray
Wagner W100 Paint Sprayer is ideal for small to medium sized projects where high-quality precision painting application where finish and control matters.
The W100 is an excellent choice for spraying gutters, panel doors, furniture, shelving, pipes, frames, appliances, cabinets, window frames, garage doors, shutters, porcelain, architraves, trims, multi-colour finishes and much more. Great for painting areas that a brush or roller typically can’t reach, with a superior finish. Suitable paints and materials Best suited to oil-based primers and paints, aluminium paints, wood preservatives, polishes, oils, stains, hammer finishes and special effects paints. Wood & Metal Sprayers are also capable of spraying water-based (acrylic) primers and paints with some dilution required. Thin oils such as corrosion protection and cleaning fluids can also be sprayed.