- A-frame structure easily converts into a work station once opened
- Ergonomic padded shoulder strap and rubber handle
- Reinforced body and plastic sides protect contents
- Plastic feet for protection from moisture and dirt
- Heavy-duty 600 denier nylon
The Stanley 1-94-231 Fat Max tool organiser allows the safe and convenient transportation of tools and easily converts into a work station when opened. It has an A-frame structure and ergonomic features, including a comfortable padded shoulder strap and rubber handle.
The reinforced body and plastic sides protect your contents and the plastic feet give protection from moisture and dirt. There are outside pockets to store your most frequently used tools and on both sides the covers open outwards allowing you to see fully inside. These pockets are organised in an upright position to allow easy access while on the job. It is made from durable materials to provide maximum protection against wear and tear. Please note that tools are not included