- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently
- Can be used under fresh or salt water
- Suitable for contact with drinking water, complies with AS/NZS 4020, QAS Type Test Certificate No.: 8649
Knead It Aqua is a hand kneadable, fast setting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing a multitude of things. It is especially suitable for application to damp, wet or underwater substrates. Comes in a handy roll form, with the white hardener encapsulated in the aqua green resin part. The product hardens in 20 – 30 minutes after mixing, to a white solid material.