- Formulated specifically for roses and acid-loving plants, both in the garden and in pots.
- Contains enhanced levels of slow release iron and magnesium to promote healthy, dark foliage.
- Contains a professional wetting agent to improve watering efficiency.
- Up to 6 months controlled release feeding.
- Controlled release mean feeding less often and more effectively; less frequent feeding is more economical.
The smart way to fertilise - specially formulated for roses and acid-loving plants.
This controlled release fertiliser contains all the nutrients needed for healthy plant growth. The nutrients are released according to temperature - more when it's warm and plants are growing well, less when it's cold. The addition of a professional grade wetting agent enhances water absorption into the soil and helps plants take up more nutrients .
An application of Roses, Gardenias, Azaleas & Camellias lasts for 6 months. It is best applied in very early spring and again in late summer.
N-P-K 21.2 - 2 - 5.7 + additional nutrients including boosted iron + a range of essential trace elements.