- Removable swivel jaw and non-marring pads
- Quick-Change™ button for easy removal of jaws for accessory installation or conversion to a spreader
- Heat-treated, black oxide carbon steel I-beam bar supports added pressure with less bend and flex for superior durability
- Sustained clamping force up to 136kg
- One-Handed Quick-Release™ Trigger
The IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Medium-Duty One-Handed Bar Clamp evenly distributes up to 136kgs. of sustained clamping force; equipped with removable, non-marring pads and a removable swivel jaw, the Medium-Duty One-Handed Bar Clamp can tightly hold even the most irregular of shapes. It is constructed of an I-beam bar to reduce flexing and bowing, and it has a classic pistol grip design and Quick-Release™ trigger for one-handed operation. With a simple push of the Quick-Change™ button, the clamp easily converts into a spreader or a speciality clamp with the installation of one of the QUICK-GRIP One-Handed Bar Clamp Accessories.