- Sustained clamping force up to 272kg
- Quick-Change™ button for easy removal of jaws for accessory installation or conversion to a spreader
- Removable swivel jaws and non-marring pads
- One-Handed Quick-Release™ Trigger
- Heat-treated, black oxide carbon steel I-beam bar supports added pressure with less bend and flex for superior durability
With 272 kgs. of sustained clamping force, the IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Heavy-Duty One-Handed Bar clamps are ideal for heavy-duty applications such as installation, demolition, and rough glue-up. Dual-removable swivel jaws with removable, non-marring full-face pads provide even distribution of clamping force on the workpiece. The pads can be easily removed for full contact of the swivel jaws to combat flexing at extreme pressure or for conforming to irregular shapes. An adjustable foot provides added support, so the clamp can sit upright on a table or work surface making it perfect for gluing panels or cabinetry. The classic pistol grip design and Quick-Release™ trigger provide simple, one-handed operation. The IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Heavy-Duty One-Handed Bar Clamp delivers maximum power, versatility, and stability.