All Bunnings stores across Wellington will move to Level 1 restrictions from Wednesday 30 June. Stores are open and continue to have comprehensive cleaning and hygiene measures to keep everyone safe.
We encourage our team, customers and suppliers to wear a fitted face mask if they are unable to maintain physical distance in our stores.
Cafes are open for both dine in and take away.
Community sausage sizzles and instore activities
Sausage sizzles and instore activities will continue as scheduled this weekend.
We encourage our customers and team to register their visit using NZ COVID Tracer QR codes found at the entrance to our stores. Manual forms are also available.
What we're doing to help you shop safely
We've made a lot of changes to our stores as we work to ensure the safety of our team and customers.
- Implemented physical distancing measures, including taping floors to mark 2m, moving stock on pallets around to open-up space, trestle tables in front of service areas to create more distance
- Increased cleaning using anti-viral disinfectants, particularly for counters, trolleys and baskets throughout the day
- Encouraging all team, suppliers and customers to wear face masks if they are unable to maintain physical distance in our stores.
- Encouraging customers to register their visit using NZ COVID Tracer QR codes in our stores.
- Hand sanitiser for team and customers
- Playgrounds and water fountains are closed
- Encouraging customers to use contactless payment where possible
- Monitoring and limiting, if necessary, the number of customers In-Store
- Strongly recommending all team, suppliers and customers to wear face masks.