- Large test / hush button for easy access
- Complies with NZ Building Code April 2003 for use in all new and renovated homes
- Led light activates when the alarm detects fire, is tested & while it is in hush mode
- Photoelectric sensor, suitable for detecting smouldering fires
- 9v battery and mounting hardware included
This Family Shield photoelectric smoke alarm is ideal for use in bedrooms and hallways. Its sensor is designed to detect smoldering fires and the latest technology is used to help prevent nuisance alarm activation.
This smoke alarm complies with NZ Building Code April 2003 for use in all new and renovated homes, tested to EN14604: 2005 / AC:2008 standard.