- Photoelectric sensing technology for smoldering fires
- Complies with NZ Building Code April 2003 for use in all new and renovated homes
- Mounting hardware included
- Large test / hush button for ease of use
- Long life lithium battery
This Family Shield 10 year life photoelectric smoke alarm is ideal for use in bedrooms and hallways. Its sensor is designed to detect smoldering fires and the latest technology is used to help prevent nuisance alarm activation.
This smoke alarm complies with NZ Building Code April 2003 for use in all new and renovated homes, tested to EN14604: 2005 / AC:2008 standard.