- Made in the USA with proven quality
- Rapid metal removal, reshaping, filing and deburring
- Quick and easy to use, long lasting
- Reshapes an edge without distorting or ripping the integrity of the blade
- Convenient size makes it ideal for the kitchen drawer, tool box, tackle box and boat
The US made Eze-Lap Medium Diamond 400-grit Sharpening Hone is ideal when faster metal removal is required to sharpen, de-bur or reshape all types of metal blades.
Ideal for garden tools, snips, secateurs, reshaping knives, filing, deburring and carbide.
Made in the USA, the Eze-Lap Medium Diamond 400-grit Sharpening Hone is manufactured using a dual bonding and heat treatment process resulting in a smooth, consistent diamond surface measuring 72 Rockwell C Hardness.
Eze-Lap’s unique surface removes metal to create a new cutting edge, then hones to finish the edge. Used in a simple circular action this hone is easy to use, hard wearing and long lasting.