- Adjustable tilts 7 degree on suit angle of the weatherboard
- Adjustable arms can give extra 12mm in length if required by installer
- Adjustable arms can be reversed inwards so screwing id hidden directly behind the down-pipe
- Quick clip on installation
- Smart contemporary design. Looks great on the down-pipe
The new eeezz Rainwater combination bracket is smartly designed for a modern contemporary look. With multiple easy combinations of installation. Simply clips onto downpipe for fast installation with screwing on the outside line of the downpipe as in all standard clips. Extra functions include adjustable 7 degree movement to the angle of a weatherboard and an extra 12mm adjustment for more length. The wall clips can reverse inwards so the screwing is hidden in behind the downpipe for a smart clean finish and is especially useful when attaching downpipe to a post. No other downpipe bracket has so many useful benefits.