- TiCo hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body - warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge
Fine finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or “chop” style mitre saws, as well as hand-held saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimising “grabbing” or blowout. This particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's excellent for trim work and building bookcases, cabinets and shelving.