- Protects and restores a number of surfaces
- Long-lasting, non-greasy protection and sheen – Repels water, guards against cracking, dulling, fading and UV damage
- Surfaces become anti-static – Repelling dust and dirt
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, pleasant fragrance
- Use on vinyl, leather, rubber, plastic, fiberglass, chrome, dashboards and wood
CRC Liquid Armour restores and protects a number of surfaces including vinyl, wood, plastic, rubber, fibreglass, chrome, dashboards and wood. It forms a long lasting, non-greasy protective barrier on and under the surface, guarding against cracking, dulling, fading and UV damage.
Materials treated with CRC Liquid Armour repel water, receive long lasting protection and sheen, regain lustre, life and colour. The anti-static formulation repels dust & dirt, while leaving a fresh leather scent.
CRC Liquid Armour should be sprayed onto a dry, clean cloth or similar, and not directly onto plastic surfaces. Not suitable for floors, stairs, fabric, two wheel vehicles, on vehicle pedals/grips/steering wheels and other surfaces where slipperiness may be unsafe.