- Suitable for the protection and storage of electrical circuits and components
- A dry transparent, amber waxy film that provides long term corrosion protection for metal surfaces
- Will not wash or wipe off
- Provides protection from heat, humidity, chemicals or corrosive atmospheres
- Will not attack plastic, rubber, paint or insulation material
Please be aware, this product is considered a dangerous good and the amount able to be purchased may be restricted. Loading and transportation requirements apply to you when purchasing or collecting this product.
CRC Soft Seal provides a dry transparent, amber waxy film for heavy protection of parts that will not wash or wipe off even in severe conditions. It is a premium heavy-duty, long-term, indoor/outdoor corrosion inhibitor for machined metal surfaces and assemblies subjected to long periods of storage or adverse shipping conditions. It is highly resistant to humidity, salt water and spray, chemicals and corrosive atmospheres.
CRC Soft Seal is suitable for the protection and storage of electrical circuits and components, heat pump exterior units and condensers, metal parts and assemblies, alloy extrusions, dies and moulds, battery terminals and connectors. It protects for up to 2 years when exposed to severe salt spray conditions.
Temperature Range -20°C to +100°C.