- Soft metal safe Suitable for all metals including soft metals such as brass, copper and aluminium
- Versatile aerosol Ideal for engineers and mechanics working off-site
- Non-active low-odour formula. The inert formulation does not produce noxious gases
- Excellent cooling properties Consistently produces clean sharp cutting edges. Keeps blades sharp
- Extreme Pressure Resistant Increases tool life, improves surface finish
Please be aware, this product is considered a dangerous good and the amount able to be purchased may be restricted. Loading and transportation requirements apply to you when purchasing or collecting this product.
CRC CDT Cutting Oil is a superior neat cutting, drilling and thread cutting lubricant formulated for hand and machine cutting on all types of metal. It reduces friction and wear, improves surface finish and increases tool life. CRC CDT Cutting Oil contains extreme pressure additives and creates a strong film with increased 'cling' for use on vertical surfaces, allowing work at any angle.