- Protects and restores a number of surfaces
- Long-lasting, non-greasy protection and sheen – Repels water, guards against cracking, dulling, fading and UV damage
- Surfaces become anti-static – Repelling dust and dirt
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, pleasant fragrance
- Use on vinyl, leather, rubber, plastic, fibreglass, chrome, dashboards and wood
CRC Liquid Armour restores and protects a number of surfaces including vinyl, wood, plastic, rubber, fibreglass, chrome, dashboards and wood. It forms a long-lasting, non-greasy protective barrier on and under the surface, guarding against cracking, dulling, fading and UV damage.
Materials treated with CRC Liquid Armour repel water, receive long-lasting protection and sheen, regain lustre, life and colour. The anti-static formulation repels dust and dirt, while leaving a fresh leather scent.
CRC Liquid Armour should be sprayed onto a dry, clean cloth or similar, and not directly onto plastic surfaces. Not suitable for floors, stairs, fabric, two-wheel vehicles, on vehicle pedals/grips/steering wheels and other surfaces where slipperiness may be unsafe.