- Maximum friction reduction – For long pulls and difficult pulling applications
- Compatible – To a wide range of cable jackets and conduits
- Easy application – By hand, brush or pump
- Easy clean up – By wiping with water
- Safe for user and environment – Non toxic, non flammable, harmless to skin on contact, biodegradable
CRC Wire Pulling Lubricant is a water-soluble polymer gel with PTFE specifically designed to facilitate smooth pulling of electrical and communications wires and cables. It clings to the cable to provide maximum friction reduction and superior lubricity throughout the entire pull and to avoid wire damage from high pulling forces. It dries to a very thin film that will ease cable removal if required.
CRC Wire Pulling Lubricant is compatible to all commonly used cable types and conduits for electrical, electronic, telecommunications and data applications including coaxial and fibre optic cable. It has no damaging effects on physical or electrical properties of all types of cable jackets.
It is easy to apply without drips and runs allowing for clean overhead and vertical application. Excess can easily be cleaned up with water.