What's in this month's issue
• Project planning 101 (pg. 23)
• How to make painted Easter Eggs (pg. 24)
• How to make Easter Bunny Faces (pg. 24)
• How to create a white garden (pg. 40)
• How to make a woven bench seat (pg. 64)
How to create a white garden
It’s a classic look that never falls out of favour, but there are a few techniques needed to create a great white palette garden.
How to choose the right flooring for your kitchen
As the hardest-working room in the house, the kitchen deserves beautiful flooring that’s tough enough to last.
How to make painted Easter Eggs
These painted Easter eggs will look fantastic on your table. They’re easy to make and give kids the opportunity to show their flair and creativity.
Find a specific issue