Thanks to its combination of Magnesium Oxide and High-Pressure Laminates, Hydrapanel withstands the toughest of environments, tolerates high impact, and exceeds performance criteria demanded by modern building standards.
High performance wet wall and ceiling lining
Ideal for use in wet areas, such as bathrooms and kitchens, this unique panelling system not only provides the best performing wet wall lining on the market, but also creates a superior alternative for other areas in the home, like laundries and garages.
Plus, Hydrapanel doesn’t require any additional grouting or painting.
It’s easy to clean, impervious to moisture and resistant to water, steam and abrasion. Sheets are simply fixed to existing walls, timber and steel studs with either plastic or aluminium jointers, making Hydrapanel a cost effective and aesthetically pleasing alternative to tiles.
Gloss white and satin sheets available in the following formats, plain or tiled look:
- 2400 x 1200 x 7.6mm
- 3000 x 1200 x 7.6mm
Standard Tile pattern options available in:
- 600 x 300 Stack Bond
- 300 x 100 Offset (subway style)
Features and benefits
- High performance wall and ceiling lining
- Designed to withstand the toughest of environments, waterproof and non-combustible
- Ideal for high impact and demanding areas such as bathrooms, laundries, garages, storage rooms and splash-backs
- Non-toxic and non-combustible
- Easy to clean and scratch resistant