A message to our customers
Auckland and outside of Auckland Covid-19 update
Under Level 1 restrictions set out by the New Zealand Government, all Bunnings stores and Trade Centres across New Zealand are open and continue to have comprehensive cleaning and hygiene measures to keep everyone safe.
We recommend both customers and team members wear a fitted face mask instore unless medically exempt.
To ensure both your safety and the safety of our team, we continue to have a range of measures in place in-store including:
• Increased cleaning particularly for counters, trolleys and baskets throughout the day and regular cleaning of each store using disinfectants daily
• Encouraging contactless payment where possible
• Increased cleaning of our café’s and playgrounds
• Hand sanitiser stations for customers and team members
• Contact tracing with QR codes available for customers to scan
• Encouraging both team members and customers to wear a face mask
We look forward to seeing you soon.