A message to our customers
Our stores and trade centres are now open to customers.
To ensure both your safety and to protect our team, we have a comprehensive range of measures in place including:
• Physical distancing measures, including floor markings of 2m
• Encouraging customers to use contactless payment where possible
• Monitoring and limiting if necessary the number of customers in-store
• Increased cleaning particularly for counters, trolleys and baskets throughout the day and a deep clean of each store using disinfectants daily
• Gloves and hand sanitiser for team members, hand sanitiser for customers
• Continued suspension of sausage sizzles, family events and children's activities, with in-store café’s being takeaway only
• Contact tracing
In line with government advice and to protect our team members, Bunnings is recommending that all team members wear a face mask or face covering whilst working in all of our store locations and we’d encourage our customers to do the same.
We look forward to helping you get the job done during Level 2.