- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Energy Monitoring – Analyse a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Voice Control – Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plugs are easy to set up, and make it even easier to manage your household electronic devices anywhere in the world via your smartphone.
With a tap on your smartphone, you can easily turn off the lights and other devices in the living room without getting out of bed, or conveniently schedule all lights to go off by midnight.
You can pair the Smart Plugs with Google Home or Amazon Alexa for voice control. And the free Kasa app lets you run them from any Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 8 and higher) smartphone.