- Tip 310: Has an (angle 30° sprayed at 300mm from surface) & an orifice (paint flow size) of .010 inch.)
- Particle size up to 27% smaller than a standard tip. Suitable for fine finishing work on smaller detail size projects where a professional fine finish is desired, perfect for use with either enamel paints & oil or water based stains
- A softer and more controllable spray pattern
- Produces up to 55% less overspray than traditional airless tips
- Available in a range of sizes & fits both Titan & Wagner HEA sprayers. See tip size & usage explanation guides
Titan tips are extremely durable - manufactured from carbide and stainless steel to reduce wear and enable a constant spray angle. The fine finish tip uses a pre-atomising process which slows down the speed of the paint to provide more control, less overspray and a superior finish. With a double special core for ultrafine droplet formation for achieving incredibly high quality surface finishes. The fine finish tip offers optimal atomisation even in the low pressure ranges and is ideal for particularly high grade finishes. The spray pattern of fine finish tips provides soft run-out at the edges providing first class results.