- Made from genuine Western Red Cedar
- Pre-made panels make for quick and easy installation
- Solid Treated Timber Frame
- Fully lined with building paper - keeps your gear moisture free
- PVC weather-strip provides a water tight floor
The smaller of the two largest Cedar sheds, the Montrose is proving increasingly popular. With a spacious 2.5m of depth, it can be used as a full sized workshop, or has enough room to almost completely clear out your garage. It can also be supplied with double doors. As with all Cedar sheds, fixed or opening aluminium windows are available as optional extras to provide natural light to work in.