- Hex shank for positive grip, preventing slippage in chuck
- Wide lands to keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole
- Solid centre design provides extra rigidity while drilling
- Single-Spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
- Coarse screw point draws the bit into the work piece providing fast drilling in hard and soft woods
This Sutton Tools drill bit is used for fast cutting through holes in timber such as fence posts and railway sleepers. It is suitable for kiln dried timber hardwood, softwood, MDF and particle boards. Not suitable for green sap and woods.