- Hex opening: used to drive hex head nuts and screws
- Magnetic tip increases productivity and eliminates frustration when working at awkward angles or in tight spaces
- 3X torque: Torque tested to exceed DIN standards by up to 330%
- 1/4" hex shank with power groove for use in impact drivers and quick change adapters
- Cold forged from premium shock-resisting S2 tool steel with a hardness of 58-62HRC for superior strength
Magnetic Nutsetters are used to drive hex head nuts and screws in a wide variety of applications.
Sutton Tools Supabit Extreme Impact Bits – Certified ‘heavy hitters’ specifically developed for use with the high-torque output of an impact driver.