- Quality Assured - Experienced teams ensure quality by rigorously testing OPTIM DWV products in Marley's onsite laboratory - IANZ accreditation
- Certification - 3rd party auditors rigorously check quality processes/products against AS/NZS 1260 standards, reinforced by ISO 9001 accreditation
- Proven Reliability - Longstanding reputation with over 30 years proven experience manufacturing the Marley OPTIM® DWV range for the NZ market
- Full Range - Marley has an extensive range of over 300 compatible pipes, fittings and accessories. This ensures compatibility and system performance
- Recyclable - Marley operate a uPVC recycling programme-part of our ISO 14001 environmental management system We're committed to a sustainable future.
Drain Waste and Vent products (DWV) serve as a sanitary plumbing system to take harmful waste from all homes and buildings.