- Designed for an M10 drop-in anchor
- Built for concrete, stone, and brick
- Provides accurate drilling, even with overhead concrete
- Ideal for commercial worksites that commonly drop hundreds of anchors at specific depths
- Removes the need for using inaccurate depth stops on rotary hammers
Get your anchoring work done quickly with this depth-stop drill bit from Kango. This high-quality K2 cut 12 x 45mm bit is designed to efficiently drill to the exact depth for an M10 drop-in anchor. There’s no need for difficult and rough measurements – this drill bit effortlessly drills to a consistent depth you can count on. Its unique new torsion zone provides extreme strength when drilling into concrete, stone, and brick. If you’re working in a commercial worksite that needs multiple drop-in anchors, this bit is built to finish the job fast. Find the Kango depth-stop bit at your local Bunnings Warehouse today.