- Construction grade carbide teeth for longer life
- Precision balanced for accurate smooth cuts
- Thin kerf for fast cuts and longer life
- Face ground tips for sharper teeth and a smooth finish
- Surface coated finish to reduce friction
The Irwin Marathon large diameter blades feature a thin kerf and consist of high quality micro grain carbide teeth, which are diamond ground providing smooth finish cuts.
Just like the wheels of a car need balance to run smooth, large diameter Marathon blades are precision balanced to ensure a truer, more accurate cut.