- Self feeding screw point provides boring in soft woods
- Single spur tip scribes the hole for a smoother finish
- Solid centre provides extra rigidity while boring
- Fully hardened body from tip to shank for extra durability
- Hex shank prevents bit slipping in chuck
Irwin Power Drill I-100 Auger Bits have a full-length heat treated bit which guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs.
The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit and away from the outside diameter, producing a faster, cleaner cut