Hire Shop Terms and Conditions
Bunnings agrees to hire equipment to you on the basis of the following:
Using the Equipment
- Each person using the equipment is an adult, who warrants that they are able
to safely use the equipment and they hold appropriate experience, licences, and
- The equipment is only used safely (using appropriate protective equipment) and
skilfully and for its intended purpose.
- The equipment is not misused and is returned clean and in good working order.
- Subject to law, use of the equipment is at your own risk and Bunnings is not liable
for any damage or injury caused by the equipment.
- You do not modify, repair or change the equipment.
- Subject to law, if the equipment breaks down, Bunnings’ liability will be limited to
refunding an appropriate part of the hire fee or providing replacement equipment.
- You must ensure that the equipment hired is suitable for your intended purpose.
- Ownership of the equipment will not pass to you.
- A security deposit and personal information is required. Please see the Bunnings
- up to 4 hours late will incur a half day charge
- 4 to 24 hours will incur a full day charge
- You will be charged for repair or replacement if the equipment is returned
- Bunnings is entitled to enter your premises to recover the equipment
or charge you the cost of the equipment if you don’t return it.
- You may be required to pay for cleaning or replacement consumables.