- Made with 100% DuPont Tynex Orel Filaments a blend of premium filaments allows excellent pick-up, even paint release, durability and easy cleaning
- Tapered and flagged filament tips results in a 5 star smooth, flawless finish and excellent coverage
- Stainless steel ferrule for durability and longevity are at the forefront of Haydn® design.
- Solid timber handle for an ultimate control, comfort and fatigue minimisation
- Master Painters Association tested and approved by the New Zealand Master Painters Association
This is Haydn’s flagship product range and is absolute “top of the line” possessing DuPont “Tynex” nylon and “Orel” polyester filaments, precisely tipped and flagged.
The result is a brush which is not only durable and easy to clean, but also provides smooth even paint release, exceptional coverage and fine cutting capability. As endorsed by the Master Painters Association of NZ.