- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting and inlaying
- Ideal making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods
- Appropriate for curved surfaces
- High-quality cutter made of high-grade steel
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact)
The Dremel 196 High-Speed Cutter is a versatile, high-quality cutter made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals. Two cutters per package.