- Diamond-grit blade specially designed to cut cast iron
- Suitable for cutting hard tiles, masonry, abrasives, and more
- Tall blade profile for straight, accurate cuts
- Thicker blade material prevents bending and fracturing
- Diamond bonding and brazing ensures long life – even through demanding applications
The Kango Diamond Pro Recip Blade prepares your reciprocating saw to cut tough materials including cast iron, masonry, hard tiles, and abrasives.
High-quality diamond bonding and brazing makes the blade extremely durable, and the thick blade material prevents it from bending or fracturing. Its tall blade profile helps you make straight, accurate cuts.
Equip your reciprocating saw for cutting cast iron and other materials by picking up a 6” or 9” Kango Diamond Pro Recip Blade.