- TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge
Diablo's general purpose blade is ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams. An excellent choice for table and mitre saws, Diablo's blade leaves a smooth cut in a variety of applications, reducing the need to change blades between tasks. Use it for ripcuts with a smoother finish than dedicated ripping blades, or make quality crosscuts in solid wood or plywood. Great for both sliding and “chop” style mitre saws as well as table saws.