- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Heavy-duty, lock-down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Spindle lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
The D28715 14" Chop Saw with QUIK-CHANGE™ Keyless Blade Change System is powered by a 15 Amp motor for high performance without overheating. Features two tool-free systems: Quik-Change™ blade change system and Quick-Fence™ 45° adjustable fence reduces downtime with fast and accurate cuts.