- 300MM Oregon bar and chain with chain speed of 7.68M/S
- High efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 70 cuts per charge (using DCB184 5.0Ah battery), 4”x 4” pressure treated spruce material
- Tool free bar fitment and chain tensioning with auto oiling
- Ergonomic handle with variable speed trigger – no pull starting and chain brake stops in less than 1 second for added safety
- Lightweight and compact design 3.5kg, ideal for smaller construction related tasks and logging
The DCM565 18V XR Compact Chainsaw is a versatile tool that can be used in either outdoor or construction applications. Featuring a 30cm bar and chain, the DCM565 is equally effective at cutting logs as it is trimming timber beams in confined loft spaces. Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, the DCM565 benefits from a large auxiliary handle, auto-oiling and tool-free bar and chain replacement.