- Smart Wi-Fi control. Control from anywhere using your smart phone
- Includes scheduling and countdown, cycle and random timer functions
- Use with the Grid App, Google Home or Amazon Alexa from anywhere
- Side flanges that can be snap-off to fit into a 70mm hole for easy (LED) down-light installation.
- Rated at 240-250V AC 50Hz 10A with Australian and New Zealand standards approved
This Deta Smart Plug Base converts any appliance plugged into it into a SMART device in your working and living space. It comes with an LED power indicator, remote power control, 24-hour timer and countdown, cycle and random function. This Deta Smart Plug base has four large terminals on the backing plate for ease of wiring. Active/Neutral and Earth terminals are all colour-coded. 53mm mounting centres ensures it easily fits into a junction box. A clear mounting bracket is also supplied as standard, making installation easy and providing a firm, secure base which the white body will clip into. This product must be installed by a licensed electrician or qualified person.
This product is compatible with the Grid Connect smart home automation system, built to optimise your everyday living. Simply download the free Grid Connect app on your iOS or Android device and use your home Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection to control, customise and automate your product. It takes only minutes to set up on your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network, and there’s a wide range of products available that allow you to customise your system any way you like. Use the app to create the perfect light for every moment of the day, set your product to operate on your ideal schedule, and enjoy peace of mind while you’re away. All Grid Connect products are compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa (sold separately), so you can operate your system with the ultimate convenience.